Sub section navigation links
HB 1001 State budget.
- HB 1001 State budget. (Bill)
- HB 1001 State budget. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #3 (State budget. )
- Amendment #4 (State budget. )
- Amendment #5 (Licensed teacher pay grants. )
- Amendment #6 (Teacher retention bonus matching grants. )
- Amendment #8 (Health improvement fund. )
- Amendment #11 (Allows the horse racing commission to authorize a permit holder to conduct more than 14 races on one racing day. )
- Amendment #12 (Meat and poultry appropriation. )
- Amendment #13 (Promoted industry certification exams. )
- Amendment #14 (Epilepsy foundation trust license plate. )
- Amendment #15 (Tax exemption for landlord of a nonprofit renter. )
- Amendment #16 (Trails funding. )
- Amendment #17 (Various budget matters. )
- Amendment #23 (Supplemental tuition support distribution. )
- Amendment #24 (Career and technical education grants. )
HB 1082 High tech crimes unit program.
(H) Ways and Means - Feb. 10
The selected document is not available.
The document is not available in the context of this page. It might be accessible at the following URL: URL
Internet Explorer Support
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.