Sub section navigation links
HB 1189 Crime reporting requirements.
- HB 1189 Crime reporting requirements. (Bill)
- HB 1189 Crime reporting requirements. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Removes a provision requiring a public agency or public official dealing with: (1) crime; (2) criminals; (3) delinquency; or (4) delinquents; to provide a quarterly report consisting of uniform crime)
- Amendment #3 (Changes the effective date from July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018.)
- Amendment #4 (Requires the criminal justice data division to provide the governor with a report not later than June 1 and December 1 of each year containing criminal statistics for the preceding six months.)
HB 1456 Powers of fire investigators.
HB 1535 Study of law enforcement training matters.
HB 1555 Study of the use of police reserve officers and other volunteers.
HCR 12 Urging the United States Congress to enact legislation requiring the Department of Veterans Affairs to certify all licensure conductor trainee programs for GI Bill benefits as prescribed by the Post 9
(H) Veterans Affairs and Public Safety - Feb. 14
The selected document is not available.
The document is not available in the context of this page. It might be accessible at the following URL: URL
Internet Explorer Support
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.