Sub section navigation links
SB 263 Local board of health appointments.
SB 381 Annexation.
SB 467 Fire department reimbursement.
SB 505 Recording of documents.
- SB 505 Recording of documents. (Bill)
- SB 505 Recording of documents. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Provides that a recorded memorandum of contract serves as evidence of and provides notice of the existence of the contract. )
- Amendment #4 (Requires one member of the electronic recording commission to be employed in the banking or mortgage lending industry.)
- Amendment #5 (Makes the following changes to the bill: (1) Defines "bulk form copy" instead of "bulk form". )
- Amendment #6 (County recorder fees. )
- Amendment #7 (Bulk form copies. )
(S) Local Government - Feb. 8
The selected document is not available.
The document is not available in the context of this page. It might be accessible at the following URL: URL
Internet Explorer Support
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.