Sub section navigation links
SB 159 Charter schools.
SB 222 High school student athlete concussions.
SB 284 Various education matters.
- SB 284 Various education matters. (Bill)
- SB 284 Various education matters. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #2 (Proposed amendment to SB 284. Provides that a school corporation may include and account for proceeds from rental income, or earnings generated by other corporation activities, in separate funds apar)
- Amendment #3 (Proposed amendment to SB 284. Urges the legislative council to assign to an existing study committee the topic of determining appropriate and feasible incentives to encourage highly effective teacher)
- Amendment #4 (PROPOSED COMMITTEE AMENDMENT TO SB 284. Committee amendment to SB 284. Provides that a transition to teaching program participant may obtain a license to teach in prekindergarten if the participant m)
- Amendment #6 (Proposed amendment to SB 284. Provides that if the school is closed on a non instructional day in which the teacher is required to work or teacher professional development training or education is pr)
- Amendment #7 (Proposed amendment to SB 284. Provides that a district wide or school wide committee that has teacher members who are members of the exclusive representative and teacher members who are not members o)
- Amendment #9 (Proposed amendment to SB 284. Provides that a provision relating to local salary scale increases applies upon the expiration of a contract or part of a contract in existence on July 1, 2012. Provides)
(H) Education - Feb. 25
The selected document is not available.
The document is not available in the context of this page. It might be accessible at the following URL: URL
Internet Explorer Support
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.